Education and advocacy opportunity: DMPED Open House January 12
Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development Brian Kenner is gathering senior and program representatives from agencies in his cluster to meet with the public at the DMPED Open House January 12 from 4:00-8:00 pm at Walter E. Washington Convention Center (801 Mount Vernon Pl NW).
The open house is an opportunity for APACC members and supporters to talk with agency staff and the deputy mayor about the things you value most. Share your ideas for a cleaner, more accessible Anacostia Park and River, and the need to protect neighborhoods close to Anacostia Park from the improving, and sometimes displacing, real estate market. You can also print and share APACC's wishes for 2017 (Make our wishes come true (PDF)) and the background document Wishes for 2017 (PDF).
At the event you will also be able to learn about programs for residents, access services for residents, and ask questions.
RSVP for the January 12 DMPED Open House.
Unable to attend the open house? Tweet Deputy Mayor Kenner and agencies in the cluster (be sure to include @anacostiarivpk):
- Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration (ABRA), @DCGov_ABRA
- DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities (DCCAH), @theDCArts
- DC Office of Planning (OP), @opindc
- Department of For-Hire Vehicles (DFHV), @DC_DFHV
- Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA), @dcra
- Department of Energy and Environment (DOEE), @DOEE_DC
- Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD), @DCDHCD
- Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking (DISB), @DCDISB
- District Department of Transportation (DDOT), @DDOTDC
- Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development (DMPED), @DMPEDDC, or DM Kenner, @kenner_brian
- Office of Motion Picture and Television Development (OCTFME), @film_dc
- DC Housing Authority (DCHA), @DC_Housing
- DC Housing Finance Agency (DCHFA), @DCOpenDoors