APACC has some ideas, gleaned from our work in the community over the years, things you've said. Things such as
- cleaning up Kenilworth Park and ensuring quality, on-going program is made available for people of all ages
- ridding Anacostia River and its banks of toxic chemicals
- improving access to Anacostia Park and Anacostia River
- eliminating trash in the Anacostia River
- using Anacostia Park and River as an economic driver to benefit residents, especially long-time residents
(Do these sound familiar? They make up most of our wishes for 2017!)
What are the things you want for Anacostia Park and Anacostia River? Tell Ward 7 Councilmember Vince Gray during his community office hours Friday, April 7, 5:00-7:00 pm at the Department of Employment Services (4058 Minnesota Ave NE). You must register in advance with Latisha Atkins, (202) 724–8068, email@example.com.