Recap: Anacostia Park Stakeholders Meeting
More than 100 people representing 60 organizations participated in the March 6 meeting about the implementation of the National Park Service plan.
There are several recaps and report-outs that will help you understand what took place at this groundbreaking meeting:
- Meeting notes
- National Park Service presentation on the management plan
- #ShapeAnacostiaPark March 6, 2017 #Storify
- Notes from the Anacostia Ambassador: Sparking Collaboration for Anacostia Park
- Shape Anacostia Park Video
- Tweet: One 3/6 mtg participant wants @AnacostiaNPS 2 b protected from #climatechange & have affordable pgms available
- Tweet: This registrant wants the Anacostia River Fest expanded to 2 days w/ 1 day in #ward7.
- Tweet: This #shapeanacostiapark mtg participant wants environmental justice for min & low-income pops addressed.
- Tweet: Anacostia Park as economic development driver, what 1 registrant prioritizes, is on the #shapeanacostiapark mtg tomorrow!
If you are interested in making a personal connection, here is the list of registrants/attendees (PDF).
SELECT EVENT EVALUATION RESULTS
One-third of participants completed the event evaluation. The highlights, interest in staying engaged and additional ideas, are shared in the graphic to the right.